Address: PO Box 1731897833 North Tehran, Tehran, Iran Nationality: Iranian
Tel: +982122213664 Mobile: +989125068004 DoB: 26/4/1980
E mail: email@example.com Status: Married,
A student-focused educator committed in providing quality education and learning environment to the students to help them grow morally upright and globally cooperative.
2009 MA: PN University. Psycholinguistics
2007 BA: Islamic Azad University. English Literature
2005 AD: Islamic Azad University. Methodology in Language Teaching
2014-present Islamic Ethics Teacher, Mofid School.
2009-present Educational Deputy, developing curriculum in Mofid Hich School.
2008-present English Teaching in Mofid Middle School.
2005-2008 English Teaching in Solaha Primary School.
2002-present English Teaching in different institutes
2008- Teaching professional report writing at Tehran oil refinery
2018-2019 Educational Counselor for grade 9th
2018-present English Teaching in Hanif High School.
• Confident in teaching a large group of students
• Full knowledge in all subject areas
• Driven, energetic and patient with the students
• Can work under pressure and challenges
• Persuasive in getting students to participate in classroom activities
• Exceptional ability in preparing lesson plan and visual aids and other learning materials
• Good in Role-Playing
. I am presenting some courses in ETC
. Working as a counselor for grade 9 in high school
. English teacher in all levels
. Question designer for lernito (https://www.lernito.com/)
. Studying international cuisine
IBO workshops: Kish Island (2010), Bangkok (2011), Tbilisi (2014), Tbilisi (2016) from I House.
Certification in Fundamentals of Teaching
Principles of Basic English
Certificate in Methods & Techniques of Teaching
I-house workshop: Tbilisi (2016)
Mofid Educational Workshop in sep.2018
Mofid Educational Workshop in Oct.-Sep. 2019
Other roles and information
• Planned and organized interactive activities with students.
• Identified the student’s difficulty in a certain lessons.
• Provided an inspiring learning environment for the students to help them develop their potentials.
• Furnished learning materials and followed up students through seat works and tests.
• Applied instructional teaching methods to retain the attention of the students to maximize learning within the classroom.
• Created classroom procedures and policies for the students to follow and maintain order.
Languages: Good spoken and written English, Farsi (Persian) as native .
Interests: Reading, presenting active language learning atmosphere.
Mehrdad Rahmanpour 2021